Vacancy in an International Microfinance Bank via EZ37
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: 23 June, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 - Our client, an International Microfinance Bank, is recruiting for the post of Head, Credit Recovery in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- First Degree In Any Discipline. Background In Law Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Minimum Of 7 Years Working Experience Of Which At Least 3 Years Must Be As Head Of Recovery In A MFB Or Commercial Bank.
- Experience In Collateral Management, Use Of Debt Recovery Systems, Drafting Of Contracts And Debt Recovery.
- Experience In The Use Of Debt Recovery Systems
- Good IT Skills, I.e. MS Word/Excel And Generally IT Literate.
- Knowledge And Previous Experience Of Using A Document Management System Is Desirable.
- Verify compliance and proper filling of loan agreements
- Follow up on loan insurance and quality guarantees
- Assess the situation of late payment to facilitate speedy customer in the payment
- Establish recovery procedures for managing customers in arrears
- To ensure the recovery of unpaid receivables
- Monitor customer file and late payment in arrears
- Perform reminders by telephone, mail or in the field of late payment by customers
- Apply debt collection procedures to unpaid installments
- Maintain close contact with customers when necessary and feasible
- Achieve given recovery targets
- Negotiate a new schedule in case of actual difficulty of the customer found
- Ensure recovering unpaid installments is in accordance to the banks’ policy
- Checking loan agreements
- Quality control and guarantees of the implementation of loan insurance
- Monitoring customer‘s compliance to timeline.
- Representing the company in the relationship with: Customers - external legal stakeholders in the collection - insurers
- The ability to show initiative when required to work as an individual, and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, and an ability to adapt to and implement changes in working practices
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- The ability to explain and respond to detailed issues in a clear and concise manner
- Tactfulness, discretion and confidentiality at all times
- The ability to prioritize work and meet defined targets and deadlines
- The ability to work in a busy and often demanding environment
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on EZ37
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Avetiz
- Sales Executives at SnapCredit
- General Ledger Management Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Ecobank Nigeria 2017 Graduate Program
- Principal Investment Officer (Origination) at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Accounts Officer at a Reputable Finance Company - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Audit Team Lead at Nubart & Associates
- Job Openings at Afreximbank - CA Global