Latest Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Posted on: 17 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Consult with clients to determine functional and spatial requirements of structures.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Plan layout of project.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- A graduate of Architecture from a reputable higher Institution.
- Al least five years working experience.
- MUST have graphic design skills and experience.
- Good usage of Powerpoint, Excel and Graphic applications
- Must be able to use Auto-card for 3D and 2D designs.
Method of Application
Only qualified applicants should submit their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at a Reputable and Well Established Real Estate Company
- Engineering Vacancy at Efficacy Homes
- Job Vacancy at Private Property Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Capital City Development Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at an Indigenous Estate Development Company - HRLeverage Africa
- Internship Opportunity at Easy Rent Nigeria
- Property Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Car Driver at ToLet.com.ng