Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
- B.Sc in Economics, Statistics, Business Admin, Mathematics 2:1 or Upper Credit
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience in a stockbroking firm or institution.
- Must have impeccable character & integrity.
- Associate or student membership of CIS will be an advantage.
- Possession of post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Age: Not more than 35 years.
go to method of application »
- Must be familiar with sales of financial instrument such as bonds, treasury bills, equities and financial derivatives
- Must be self motivated and goal driven
- Achieve set targets
- Amiable personality and a team player
- B.Sc. in Social science
- 4 years work experience of which 2 must have been in sales and business development in a stock broking firm or Financial institution
- Must have experience in treasury marketing and equity product
go to method of application »
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Buy and sell stocks and bonds for individual investors, pension fund managers, bankers and companies.
- Conduct studies on financial sources, stock and bond reports, corporate annual reports, economic trend reports and other materials to extrapolate investment trend analysis.
- Identify investment opportunities from market and behavior of publicly quoted companies.
- Analyze portfolios of investor clients to determine whether to dispose certain stocks and take positions in more promising ones.
- Conceptualize and launch diverse classes of investment asset products
- Financial Advisory Services
- Asset management for High Net-worth Individuals (HNI) and Financial Institutions.
Education and Qualifications:
- A Sound Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting or a related discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience with at least 3 years in a reputable stock-broking firm.
- Must be an Authorized Dealing Clerk of the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Must be an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Stock-Brokers.
- Must have Practical industry experience.
- Must have an impeccable character and integrity
- Must have a sound knowledge of all investments products.
- Must have a good understanding of the dynamics of investments and risk management.
- Must have an analytical mind in studying financial data to identify investment opportunities.
- Must be able to work with a team and have excellent interpersonal skills to interact with brokers, banks, investment houses and government financial agencies.
- Must have a firm ethical grounding not to engage in bogus brokering deals.
- Must have the confidence and moral rectitude to disclose the real score in advising clients about the most prudent and rewarding investment options.
- Must be a licensed stock broker.
Method of Application
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com on/before Friday 24th June 2016, with the relevant position applied for as heading
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale