Jobs at Gheysen Real Limited
Posted on: 9 June, 2016
Deadline: 22 June, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Gheysen Real Estate Limited
Gheysen Real Limited, a reputable Real Estate consultancy firm with Head office located in Ikoyi, Lagos, seeks qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- B.Sc/HND (Engineering, Estate or Facilities Management).
- Professional membership of IFMA is essential.
- 5 years relevant supervisory experience in facilities Management,
- Day-to-day management of site, including supervising and monitoring of contractors and artisans.
- Good written/oral communication end interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate (Excel/Word).
- Ability to work under pressure anti with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow tasks/projects through to a timely completion.
go to method of application »
- A graduate in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field, with at least 3 years experience.
- Relevant training in office management, Admin and secretarial functions is an added advantage.
- Must be able to foster good working relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume with a scanned passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gheysen Real Estate LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng