Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm. We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
Our client is a leading progressive and well run independent E&P with ambitious growth plans for the future.
- You will be responsible for coordinating crude and gas evacuation, marketing and accounting interface
Qualifications & Personal Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or any relevant discipline
- 4 - 7 years relevant experience working in oil and gas offtake roles.
- Experience working with Marine evacuation.
- Experience interfacing with regulators and stakeholders (NNPC).
If you meet the requirements for this role send your CV in word format with subject as Offtake Supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org
go to method of application »
Our client is a market leader in providing world class solutions and innovations in the Power sector. They promote a visible career path and are now recruiting for individuals who are passionate about meeting new challenges to successfully achieve organizational goals
This role would involve an extensive organization and management of the company’s activities related to testing and commissioning work and test of the equipment on site, within the field of responsibility related to the plants functionality.
- Delivery of service, installation and commissioning procedures, completion and commissioning check sheets, handover procedures and certification management
- Always be prepared to answer to any technical enquiry and if need be and may be required to travel on a very short notice
- Conduct field investigations and prepares reports for problems or issues.
- Commissioning of project systems, assist with compilation, sign-off and handover of certification packs to platform operations team
- Ensures that all commissioning related works for the facilities are in accordance with project specifications are maintained
- Participate in technical reviews for QA/QC and engineering works
Experience and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in executing pre-commissioning and commissioning activities including for oil and Gas, marine project
- A sound knowledge of basic electrical troubleshooting, design, drafting and drawings
- Good experience in Electrical Plant Electrification and software implementation (AutoCAD)
- Good knowledge of drives and motors with general automation skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV word format with subject as Field Service Specialist to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.