Develop policies to control and coordinate accounting, auditing, budgets, taxes and related activities and records; develop, establish and administer procedures and systems pertaining to financial matters. Prepare financial statements, forecasts and analyses for all administrative and managerial functions. Maintain all accounting records; develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information. Evaluate operating results in terms of costs, revenues, budgets, policies of operation, trends and increased profit possibilities. Supervise the staffing, scheduling, training and professional development of department members.
- A qualified accountant.
- 10 years business experience ideally in both professional and corporate sides of accounting work with demonstrable track record of excellence and achievement and impeccable professional and personal references.
- Previous experience in company with a multiple offices or a regional MNC role an advantage.
- Prior experience in a hotel, hospitality or perhaps a leisure business with several thousand customers, 365 day transactions and large payroll required.
- Strong interest in, understanding of and broad experience in IT systems and MICROS or other systems an advantage.
- Pleasant out-going personality who motivates and builds teams and sets high standards.
- Uncompromising attitude to integrity, accuracy and high presentation standards is a Must.