Job Opportunities at River of Living Waters Ministries
Posted on: 25 May, 2016
Deadline: 8 June, 2016
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at River of Living Waters Ministries
River of Living Waters Ministries, a growing church located in Lagos State, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified and God fearing candidate to fill the position below:
- Candidate must possess a minimum of HND in Accounting from a recognised Institution.
- He/She must have handled accounting and Administrative functions in similar positions in other organisations
- Proficiency in accounting software packages such as QuickBooks, Peachtree and Safe etc; and MS Office Suite is compulsory.
- Pastoral calling an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- He/She must possess a minimum of BA Degree (2nd Class Lower) in English and a Diploma in Marketing from an approved University.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in the Publishing/Printing Media.
- Must be able to edit and transcribe message both in Audio and text format, as well as publish books.
- Able to create an environment to ensure a sustained high demand for books authored by the General Overseer and the general stock of Christian books/journals in the Church's bookshop.
- Proficiency in MS Office is compulsory.
- Between the age 30-35 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs