Human Resource Officer at Skill Enhancement Centre Limited (SENCE)
Posted on: 23 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SENCE Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited - Our Client, a baking industry is looking for a Human Resource Officer on a temporary basis.
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity
- Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
- Recruit, interview, test, and select competent employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Advise management as appropriate on employee related issues.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conduct performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Monitor daily attendance
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic counseling skills.
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Time management skills.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SENCE NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Solution Developer/Programmer (Head) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at AVID HR Consulting
- Horticulturist at Multinational Company - Rossland Group
- Associate-Learning Management System Administrator and E-learning Developer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Implementation Consultant at Excellium Consulting Services
- Dredge Master at Ebonylinks/ Sulan Services Limited
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners