Human Resource Officer at Skill Enhancement Centre Limited (SENCE)
Posted on: 23 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at SENCE Nigeria
Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited - Our Client, a baking industry is looking for a Human Resource Officer on a temporary basis.
The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity
- Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
- Recruit, interview, test, and select competent employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Advise management as appropriate on employee related issues.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conduct performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Monitor daily attendance
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Supervisory skills.
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic counseling skills.
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Interviewing skills.
- Time management skills.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SENCE NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions