Real Estate / Property Marketing Executive at Stresert
Posted on: 14 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client a Real Estate & Property development, Property documentation and Building consultation services organization is seeking a Marketing Executive (Mid level Mgr) for immediate employment.
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos.
Work with the Managing Director in the day to day Marketing & Sales activities of the organization.
- Reports to the Managing Director in day-to-day operations and tasks.
- Manage, coordinate and motivate company marketing and sales functions to achieve required sales targets.
- Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments such as Finance, Development, etc.
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers. Give advice to the real estate development team based on these findings.
- Help to Plan, develop and execute marketing & sales strategies.
- Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and revenue needs.
- Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
- Help to Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Procure and manage external sales & marketing agencies as required.
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
- University degree
- The ideal candidate should have about 3 – 6 years similar experience
- Age range between 30 – 35 years; preferably Female
Method of Application
- Qualified Real Estate Marketing Executives with the required basic experience should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘REBAS01’as subject of mail (only applications with this title will be opened, please be guided) before 30th May, 2016.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm - Customer Passion Point Limited (CPPL)
- Latest Jobs at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm
- Graduate Content Writer (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng
- Project Finance Team Lead (International and Local Funding) at Oak Homes