Jobs at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Posted on: 1 May, 2016
Deadline: 8 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Profiliant Development Resources Limited
Profiliant Development Resources Limited is the leading B2B sales & marketing consultancy serving blue-chip clients across the Middle East & Africa. Profiliant is an acclaimed Workplace Performance Improvement (WPI) organization focusing on solutions that improve Leadership & Team performance in areas like Strategy, Individual/Team Productivity, Sales, Business Development and Customer Service.
- This role exists to support the firms capability to win mindshare and achieve thought leadership status. Its key performance indicator is the direct impact of initiatives on the firms ability to find & win new business while developing deeper client relationships.
- The Marketing Manager will develop and implement high-impact visibility programs for our consulting and training services portfolio. This role will also manage the firm's marketing, image management and CSR interactions with our stakeholders and important constituencies.
- We require a candidate with proven knowledge of and experience with marketing automation, Web analytics, and email management products such as Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Google Analytics, or similar tools.
- University degree or Higher National Diploma, with 5+ years relevant experience in marketing communications, public relations or brand management.
- The ideal candidate would need a demonstrable capacity for planning at a strategic level and executing at the tactical layer, in a competitive environment.
- Must be knowledgeable about market research and its usage, especially in segmentation and positioning.
- Candidate must have a firm grasp of client-agency relationship in the delivery of our Marcomm goals
- Knowledge of technology based marketing would also be an added advantage
- Especially important is the knowledge/experience on the use of social media, telemarketing, database marketing, and email/web based marketing.
go to method of application »
This role will develop and implement revenue growth plans for key industry verticals and markets. The ideal candidate will be an experienced business development and sales professional comfortable with selling to business executives and corporate customers.
- University degree or Higher National Diploma,
- with 5+ years relevant experience selling consulting services or products to B2B clients. (This requirement is key).
- MBA or other master’s level qualification would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send updated resumes to email@example.com. Application closes Friday 8th May 2016.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Profiliant Development Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Recruitmment at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International