Job Vacancies at Global Profilers
Posted on: 26 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Researcher for our client who specializes in social Enterprise.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Take customer orders accurately
- Operate coffee making equipment
- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Order, receive, or stock supplies or retail products.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Collect and process payments from the customer including cash, credit and debit cards
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and iPad
- Must be male between the age of 22-26
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another
- Must be willing to work weekends in shift
go to method of application »
To ensure the achievement of production efficiencies and targets, leadership of personnel, adherence to quality requirements and GMP, Safety and hygiene standards as well as maintenance coordination. Responsible for the shift operation of the mill.
- Manage Production shifts
- Achieve production efficiencies and targets
- Mill maintenance
- Assist with monitoring quality as well as good manufacturing practices
- Maintain good safety standards
Qualification and Experience:
- Swiss millers certification, SA Grain Millers certification, City & Guilds certification
- At least 5 years experience in Flour Mill plants
- Prepared to work shifts
- Able to work weekends and public holidays when necessary
- PC Literate (ICDL preferred)
- Previous experience of Safety and Hygiene practices
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle work pressure
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting