Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
1. Well Intervention:
- Execute Well Intervention Programs, Guidelines & contingency operations per Company objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to Project well assets as required regarding Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, and tractor related tools and services.
- Focal point for execution on coil tubing, slickline, e-line c/w tractor contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment follow-up, maintenance, and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology on coil tubing, slick line, and tractor on projects via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion and drilling teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons are integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP.
- Verify appropriate intervention contingency cover for all OML 130 completion programs or operations.
- Must have supervisory level of IWCF Intervention (combined 1,2 & 3) certification
- Monitor Company inventory of tooling and spares related to intervention operations at various contractor sites and Company facilities.
2. Call For Tender :
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call For Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of CFT for well intervention.
- Participate in Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Initial formal education: Engineer
- Professional experience (number of years): 7-10years
- Other (prior experience desirable): Subsea and completion in deepwater environment. Must have IWCF intervention certification.
go to method of application »
The UFR Installation Leader, who provides assistance and reports to the UFR Installation Manager, is directly responsible for providing technical insights to all installation engineering procedures and installation operations and pre-commissioning procedures associated with the UFR scope of work and make sure the tasks are carried out with full respect to HSE, quality and schedule in full compliance to particular technical requirements and schedule defined in the contract. This means:
As part of the offshore operations, supervising, supporting offshore activities while maintaining a 24/7 contact with offshore COMPANY representatives.
As part of the completion of the Installation Engineering, reviewing minutely the technical documentation submitted by UFR to COMPANY and, based on his own experience, appraising installation engineering/procedures as well as, on request, attending installation tests/trials either organized by UFR or by other PROJECT packages and, when needed, participating in inspection and vetting activities of marine vessels.
To this objective, the Installation Leader will be in charge of:
- Assisting the offshore representatives on the UFR vessels in their understanding of the vessels tasks, planning and safety as well as organizing appropriate meetings offshore when needed.
- Following installation tasks and making sure the installation procedures are duly enforced by UFR Contractor during the course of the installation.
- Reporting to the Installation manager about all technical issues that require to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during installation and mobilization progress meetings.
- When instructed, supervising related offshore construction activities; including pre-commissioning activities and preparing associated reporting to his Hierarchy.
- Supervising Contractor’s preparations of the offshore campaign in close liaison with the Installation Manager and the HSE Leader.
- Alerting about the need for marine spread inspection and, when asked, assisting those inspections to appraise marine spread upgrade plans whenever identified as required.
- Liaising as necessary with third part authorities and MWS about specific vessels mobilizations and inspections
- Liaising with any onshore discipline engineer concerned by the technical issues raised during installation preparation.
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT & SPS contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated PROJECT UFR Team specialists (such as material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc …), COMPANY Marine/Logistic or COMPANY HQ Specialists (DEV/TEC), or third parties, if required, for specific topics.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary
COMPLETION OF INSTALLATION ENGINEERING (in parallel of the Installation Operations)
- Reviewing of relevant Engineering / Qualification / Procurement and VENDOR documentation dealing with installation and issued by UFR Contractors and other Interface CONTRACTORs.
- Providing any installation input for the above during preparation works.
- Liaising with the Installation Manger and all System Leaders for all system related installation matters as necessary to resolve installation related issues.
- Checking that Engineering / Qualification / Procurement activities related to installation are performed in line with COMPANY’s General Specifications and issue proper derogations, if required.
- Checking that for all installation activities all documentation is reviewed as required by certification/classification and MWS entities and reporting any shortcomings.
- On call-out, participating to all testing/trials organized by UFR or other PROJECT packages that might impact and/or validate installation engineering and installation procedures.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during installation design and installation phases and that design is approved by Third parties (Certification and/or Classification and/or MWS) when applicable.
- Liaising with installation vessels site representatives daily to ensure that offshore operations are conducted with full respect to approved procedures and HSE plan.
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with PROJECT HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the installation phase.
- Participating to the UFR installation risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Liaising closely with the HSE Manager and UFR Installation Manager to define whether or not proper COMOPS/SIMOPS dossier is required before undertaking any UFR offshore activities. When identified, following the COMOPS and SIMOPS dossier preparation by CONTRACTOR
- Participating in various technical reviews (COMOPS, SIMOPS, Hazids, Hazops, Project Technical Reviews, Risk Assessments…) and ensuring implementation of recommendations as necessary.
- Reports to UFR Installation & Pre-commissioning Manager any issues he may face and propose ways of improvement
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and COMPANY general specifications.
- Good organizational skills
- Experience in leadership and team management
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
go to method of application »
- To supervise construction up to pre-commissioning and provide assistance/support to commissioning/start-up personnel.
- To ensure that construction complies with detailed engineering, schedule and safety practices.
- To help the management to identify any actual or future slippage or blocking points in work progress
- To ensure that the quality of the piping work (other than weld acceptance) performed on site by the Contractor and subcontractors in compliance with contract requirements.
- To check the construction documents (all Jobs cards, Permit to work) prepared by the Contractor - in his discipline - and to give timely comments on and or approval of, in accordance with contract procedures and requirements. To check the incorporation of such comments by the contractor.
- To check the progress of the work performed by the contractor.
- To participate in technical reviews and in all Job Risk Analysis
- To ensure that all risks are well anticipated and reduced as much as possible by the contractor. Control of the contractor during construction activities;
- To ensure that the quality of the piping erection work (other than weld acceptance) performed on Site by contractor and sub contractor complies with contract requirements, safety policies.
- To ensure that, for his discipline and area, the quality assurance record books are properly documented and maintained by the contractor
- To assess any requests by the contractor to deviate from quality control procedures or requirements and make appropriated recommendation to the Offshore CSR
- To participate to the weekly, monthly and ad-hoc meetings with the contractor
- To report on the work performed by the contractor and on any problems encountered to the Offshore CSR
- To liaise with the QC/Inspector as required
- Required Qualification and background: Technical/Supervisory background with Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Professional Experience (number of years): Experienced Supervisor with a high technical level in specialization, with at least 10 years’ experience in large international context.
- Must have a valid BOSIET, Offshore experience, DPR Offshore Safety Permit, medical and HSE certificates.
- Experience on previous COMPANY projects an advantage.
go to method of application »
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the administration of the CONTRACT and Project Services.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the follow-up and checking of the Change Order Requests issued by Contractor.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the follow up the contractual schedule and progress in close coordination with the Project Services Department and Package Team Leaders / Management.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the consolidation of the internal reporting to the management.
- To assist the EPC Contract Lead in the organization and maintenance of local Project Services.
- To assist the Planning Engineer, regarding impact of changes upon the schedule / critical path.
- To assist the Cost Control regarding impact of changes upon the budget.
- Preparation of take-off quantities from drawings to verify Change Order Request submissions from Contractor.
- Preparation of contractual correspondence to be sent to Contractor, including costs.
- Analyze contractual correspondence received from Contractor.
- To prepare the Certificates to be issued by Company in accordance with the contract, and arrange signature by the parties.
- To participate in Monthly and CO meetings and, upon request from the EPC Contract Lead, to attend other ad hoc meetings with Contractor. To prepare the corresponding Minutes of Meeting.
- Evaluation of Contractor Change Order Requests, and assistance, as appropriate, in the preparation of Change Orders.
- Coordinating the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment, and verifying invoice submissions.
- Reporting on any of the above activities as required.
- To manage and check that the assistance to Company is provided by Contractor according Contract
- To assist in the activities performed by the Planning Engineer in validating the planning, cost and progress control reports and documents submitted by Contractor, as required.
- To assist in the activities performed by the Cost Control in validating the costs / budget.
- To assist, as required, in the management / coordination of local services to COMPANY, as directed by the EPC Contract Lead.
- Qualifications: Engineering / Quantity Surveying / Contract Management background.
- Professional experience: Quantity Surveyor / Contract Engineer with at least 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience on previous COMPANY projects an advantage.
- Requirements: Must have offshore experience, DPR Offshore Safety Permit and valid BOSIET.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Amaiden Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale