Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting.
SALES MANAGER - (COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL HARDWARE, GLASS FITTINGS & ACCESSORIES AND AUTOMATIC DOORS)
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the service of a phenomenal candidate with sales experience in commercial & residential hardware, glass fittings & accessories, and automatic doors.
The role will be predominantly for East, Nigeria to build relationships with dealers, creating sub-distributors by targeting specific market areas with them and offering product, sales & technical support.
- Create sales channel for
- Ironmongery like handles, locks, cylinders, hinges, door closer etc.
- Glass Accessories like patch fittings, shower hinges, spider, clamp etc.
- Experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
- Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Prepare & execute monthly NGN 30 Mil Sales target.
- Develop Go to Market Plan to Achieve the above from dealer / distributors.
- Responsible for identifying, appointing and developing dealers
- Meet dealers , wooden / Glass doors fabricator, push them for regular / repeated purchase
- Convert Above Leads to Active & Regular Business ,
- With Each Account
a. Understand their Monthly Requirement.
b. Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other Service Offerings
c. Maximize Business with each Customer.
- 2+ years of experience in selling Ironmongery/Glass/Automatics to dealers/distributors
- Commercial Acumen (Need identification, market awareness, competitor awareness)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Relationship with the companies in the Banking , Hospitality, Aviation and Construction sectors of Nigeria.
- Location for the role is Eastern Nigeria.
- Remuneration is negotiable
go to method of application »
Our client, is a top firm in the real estate industry and is currently looking to engage the services of a smart and enthusiastic individual to fill the position of a Head, Estate Surveyor & Valuer.
To oversee the management of the the organisation's investment portfolio with a view to securing and maximizing rental income. To deliver a high quality, efficient and effective property management service for the Organisation's property portfolio including new lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, service charge management, easements, valuations and general estates management issues with the aim of creating value, maximising growth or improving the business performance of the organisation and its clients. Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
• Property Management
• Inspection, Market Survey and Analysis of Asset
• Valuation of Properties
• Facility/property management
• Marketing company properties for sale and letting
• Business development through upgrading of portfolio
• Liaising between the company and vendors
• Tenant selection
• Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
• Protects the company's value by keeping information confidential
• Submit daily/weekly/monthly report to the Managing Director
• Independently respond to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature
• Handle all inquiries within capacity
• Perform to earn Management’s full confidence
• Assure discreet handling of all business
• Keep business documents confidential
• Minimum of a HND/BSc in Estate Management
• 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
• You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
• The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
• You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach
• A valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record is required.
• Computer literate with good Ms word, excel, powerpoint skills
• Independent judgment
• Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
• High learning ability
• Team Spirit
• Proactiveness and foresightedness
• Manage and prioritise time
• Plan and Organize and schedule work
• Listen actively
• Give clear information
• Get unbiased information
• Maintain accurate records
• Identify and Solve Problems
• Make decisions and weigh risk
• Think clearly and analytically
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and approachable
• Highly attentive to detail
• Ability to multi -task
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Adaptive to change
go to method of application »
Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of a Market Researcher of Safes and Fingerprint locks (Bio metrics).
The role is domiciled in Lagos and researcher will liaise with sales teams nationwide and suitable candidate will:
• Conduct research to determine client's opinions on Safes and Fingerprint locks offered them.
• Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
• Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them.
• Perform qualitative research to attempt to understand why people do, buy, or think a certain way by researching their attitudes, opinions, and actions.
• Design, organize, and manage the distribution of research materials.
• Write and present reports.
• Work with sales, marketing, and product development teams to create and launch products and services.
• Analyze and evaluate results of interviews and surveys.
• Make recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used.
• Collect information from various locations on the Internet such as forums and review websites.
• Record information through negotiation process.
• Determine what research techniques will be used and length of research process.
• Determine buying trends.
• Evaluate success and failures of competitors.
• Organize and present data in clear, concise manner.
Suitable candidate should:
• Possess at least a first degree.
• Have at least 2 years work experience in a market research company• Be familiar with how bio-metric/ fingerprint locks work.
• Have worked in a security outfit or an organization that sell or make use of Safes and Fingerprint locks like banks, hotels etc.
Experience in Automatics [Sliding Door Machine, Revolving Door Machine, Digital Locks] would be preferred.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page