Job Vacancy at Tociano Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 18 April, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Accessories 2die4
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tociano Nigeria Limited, the owners of Accessories 2die4, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates ino the position of:
- A retail business involves sales, inventories and other elements, making accounting detailed and complex.
- Accurate accounting data helps owners and managers make sound decisions based on real data, not gut-feelings, gossip or wishful thinking.
- The Accounting Officer assists the Accounts Manager and Head of Finance in all areas relating to financial reporting to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- The position requires disciplined, team- spirited and goal oriented individuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines are also required.
- Honesty and integrity are highly valued assets.
- Assist the Accounts Manager in preparing annual budgets, business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures;
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Participate in the management of the company’s inventory by monitoring, maintaining and updating inventory reconciliation.
- Monitor monetary sales activity in all store outlets by maintaining proper money management and deposit procedures and encouraging staff adherence to set sales targets
- Calculating the company revenue and crosschecking if the cost and revenue match
- Contribute to the preparation of financial statements and management reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Participate in interface with relevant regulatory agencies on tax matters and filing of all statutory returns.
- Assist in preparation of payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries.
- Assist the Accounts Manager to disburse petty cash for general office needs and disburse funds for approved payments
- Facilitate the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Apply efficient and cost - saving initiatives and procedures for the organization.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential and support overall organizational goals and objectives.
- The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to perform any other job-related duties required by the Head of Finance/Accounts or Chief Executive Officer.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Accessories 2die4Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Officers at OfficeMakers International Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ric- Ken Merchant Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Montaigne Place
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited