New Job Vacancy in a Construction Equipment Company via Engine
Posted on: 30 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Engine
Engine is a technology-recruitment company. We apply the latest cutting-edge technologies to attract the best talent faster and more efficiently. On another level, our approach involves deep understanding of very specific technical disciplines, strong analytics and data-driven recruitment process.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client a leading International Supplier of Construction Equipment to fill the position below:
- Our client, one of the leading international supplier of construction equipment, is looking for Operations Manager to lead day to day operations at the regional level.
- Position is available for expatriate candidates.
- Manage service operations and sales departments.
- Achieve key business targets for the region.
- Implement strategic initiatives to improve the customer service processes.
- Effectively manage cross-functional team.
- Be responsible for profit & loss, CAPEX, budgeting and planning.
- Higher degree.
- Extensive managerial experience in operations management in oil & gas, mining or construction units of leading international dealers.
- Strong industry knowledge, business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Effective problem solver with outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Fluent English.
- Ready to relocation.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Engine Oil & Gas Career Page on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EngineSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs