Career Opportunity at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client was purposefully established to bring high-end, but keenly-priced personal mobile technology within the reach of most Africans. The company is committed to progressively increasing their presence in Nigeria and working with retail partners and resellers, expanding the retail channel, as well as expanding the business into major corporates and multinationals. They now have an opening for Sales Manager – Mobile Devices to be based in Lagos, Nigeria
- This role requires an individual with a proven track record and high level business development experience, dealing with reseller and mobile phone retailers in Nigeria
- The successful candidate should be able to make an immediate impact based on their knowledge and experience in the Nigerian mobile phone market.
- The focus of the role is to significantly expand the retail channel in Nigeria while supporting the country manager with presentations.
- The successful candidate will be overall accountable for building partnerships, business development and driving sales within these markets to achieve specific sales targets.
- The successful candidate should be hands-on, energetic and able to work as part of a cross functional team, towards the successful achievement of aggressive growth objectives.
- Firmly establish footprint in key markets through relationship building and partnering with key decision makers to maximize their quarterly and long terms business plans aligned to mutual forecasted growth objectives.
- Overall maximisation of value/volume growth in a sustainable and profitable way by increasing penetration of market in Nigeria including identifying opportunities to grow unit sales, overall revenue and profitability
- Achieve targeted sales of devices, products and services in Nigeria.
- Provide ongoing input into the sales and business development strategy for Nigeria
- Ensuring that the highest standards of customer engagement and service are met
- Taking customer experience and service delivery in these markets to a new level.
- Demonstrate a hands-on and interactive approach to customers with a focus on developing long-term relationships.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a quarterly marketing plan together with senior management and make appropriate recommendations for marketing and promotional initiatives, events and activities aligned to the needs of the resellers, mobile network operators, major corporates, multi-nationals and retail channel.
- Ensure correct mix and volume of stock, stock planning and optimization and liaise with Head Office in this regard.
- Oversee stock items and assets within area of responsibility
- Ongoing development of company’s supply chain and the relevant partners and ongoing interface with both.
- As the need arises, proactively recruit high potential Sales people to grow the footprint in Nigeria.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 Years Significant Sales and Business Development experience with Mobile phone OEM or Resellers
- Proven track record of operating effectively within a senior sales/business development environment which is strongly target driven
- Sound business acumen and commercial skills
- Degree in related field
The Successful Candidate will:
- Display a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Be flexible and capable of operating effectively within Nigeria
- Be able to operate independently with limited infrastructure and thrive on the challenge
- Have personal executive stature and presence
- Be commercially astute and street-wise
- Have a sound personal value system with a track record confirming this
- Be able to work co-operatively with HQ based in South Africa and keep clear communication channels open and transparent
- Business development and sales driven with a passion for customer service excellence
- An excellent networker
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- Technical Success Manager at Andela Nigeria
- Accounting Assistant at Access Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO
- Admin/HR Manager at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
- Account Assistant at Infranet Limited
- Jobs at Fusion Mobile Nigeria Limited