CAMRIS International is a growing international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS International, a member of The Partners for Global Research and Development Group, seeks a qualified Financial and Administrative Manager for an upcoming multi-year USAID-funded contract for conducting Mission wide monitoring and evaluation services in Nigeria. The purpose of the contract is to provide monitoring, evaluation and learning support services to improve development effectiveness. The intention is to enhance the Mission’s monitoring, evaluation, and learning capability and to ensure empirical evidence for programming, learning and adapting.
The Senior M&E Specialist for Analysis will
- will lead the enhancement of the performance reporting system requirements for the Mission, its Implementing Partners, and with GON reporting requirements.
- S/he will work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the performance reporting system and its data collection, reporting and analysis meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders, to include all USAID M&E-related reporting requirements.
- Additionally, the Senior M&E Specialist for Systems will provide key expertise in the design and analysis of results which will be a core aspect of the Mission's Collaboration, Learning and Adapting component.
- (S)/he will build capacity in these areas of responsibility in the Mission and its implementing partners. S/he will participate on teams as a qualitative researcher.
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Development, Economics, Knowledge Management or related
- Progressively responsible professional experience in monitoring and evaluation with monitoring and evaluation activities within complex international development contexts in the areas of Health, Democracy, Governance and Conflict, Economic Growth, Education and/or agricultural
- Excellent team work, inter-personal, verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation
- Ability to conduct field work in areas with hardship conditions, in remote areas, for extended periods of
- Fluency in English, written and
- Strong M&E information systems background, either experienced in leading teams that have developed M&E information systems or direct information systems.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CAMRIS Career Page
Note: Nigerian nationals are encouraged to apply.