Accountant Position at Seindeo Limited
Posted on: 31 August, 2012
Deadline: 11 September, 2012
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Seindeo Limited
Seindeo Limited is a Water Engineering Outfit with expertise in water treatment solutions. We render un-paralleled and world class treatment solutions to our clients in the water conditioning environment in Nigeria.
JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
- To prepare, develop and analyze key financial information to ensure that Company management makes well informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Prepare periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Provide support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Manage Budget implementation.
- Provide financial/ business report for challenging or influencing business decisions
- Analyzing financial performance to aid medium and long term business planning / forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non – financial managers
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls
- HND in Accounting
- Professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, CFA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of ICT business environment.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years
- Candidate must be female
- Suitable candidates that reside in Alausa Axis will be an added advantage
Salary is highly negotiable
Deadline: 11th September, 2012.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit a scanned copy of their handwritten application along with a one paged CV in Ms Word or PDF format and a passport photograph to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Seindeo LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric