Vacancy in a Multinational FMCG Company via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 3 March, 2016
Deadline: 16 March, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a multinational FMCG Company with major operations in Nigeria. Due to internal expansion; they are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Finance Analyst is accountable for the ongoing analysis of all costing elements in the factory, margin analysis, and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month end close.
- Work with the supply chain to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory.
- Help the Supply Chain controller to conduct ongoing process constraint analyses
- Report on break even points by products.
- Report on margins by product and division.
- Report periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances.
- Analyze capital budgeting requests.
- Monitor the posting of spare parts to inventory and expense account.
- Prepare the conversion cost report (fixed and variable)
- Monthly overtime analysis.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- B.Sc/HND degree in Accounting with minimum of second class lower degree/upper credit.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a multinational company.
- Extensive knowledge about the costing rules and tools applied in the manufacturing area with Management accounting/Business administration background
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of processes and workflows.
- Proactive person with ability to work independently.
- Good personality and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CVs to email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- SABMiller Plc Recruitment for Maintenance Manager
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Supplier Performance Manager - ATL
- Sales Executives at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at Femack Food Processing
- Drivers at Erisco Foods Limited
- Senior Accountant at JMG
- Fan Milk Plc Recruitment for Admin Assistant - Technical
- Latest Jobs at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited