Executive Job at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Best Search Recruitment, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Purpose of the Position
- Responsible for administering and managing Legacy’s Risk Management program.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, and attend Board Risk Committee meetings. Member of Management Investment Committee, and I.T Steering Committee.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Developing and maintaining a Risk Management Framework.
- Identification of business risk.
- Determining the appropriate risk profile of all investment portfolios of Legacy.
- Assist Management in identifying and assessing strategic risk.
- Assist individuals who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans in their responsibility areas to heighten awareness of major exposures, loss potential, and/or transactional anomalies and facilitate discussions of practical ways to manage or avoid them.
- Develops and implements Legacy’s risk management program in a manner that fulfils the mission and strategic goals of Legacy while complying with state and federal laws and accreditation standards related to safety and risk management.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment, Mondays to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower B.Sc/HND in relevant field.
- Additional/professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Membership of professional bodies is an added advantage.
Minimum years of experience:
- 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in Management position.
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations and accreditation standards.
- Writing skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Meeting deadlines.
Personal Qualities and Behavioural Traits:
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics