Executive Job at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 23 February, 2016
Deadline: 29 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Purpose of the Position
- Responsible for administering and managing Legacy’s Risk Management program.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, and attend Board Risk Committee meetings. Member of Management Investment Committee, and I.T Steering Committee.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Developing and maintaining a Risk Management Framework.
- Identification of business risk.
- Determining the appropriate risk profile of all investment portfolios of Legacy.
- Assist Management in identifying and assessing strategic risk.
- Assist individuals who perform operational and financial activities with risk assessments and action plans in their responsibility areas to heighten awareness of major exposures, loss potential, and/or transactional anomalies and facilitate discussions of practical ways to manage or avoid them.
- Develops and implements Legacy’s risk management program in a manner that fulfils the mission and strategic goals of Legacy while complying with state and federal laws and accreditation standards related to safety and risk management.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment, Mondays to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower B.Sc/HND in relevant field.
- Additional/professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Membership of professional bodies is an added advantage.
Minimum years of experience:
- 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in Management position.
- Knowledge of statistics, data collection, analysis and data presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations and accreditation standards.
- Writing skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Meeting deadlines.
Personal Qualities and Behavioural Traits:
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Doheney Services Ltd
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants