New Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 22 March, 2016
Deadline: 18 February, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
- The Product Manager shall directly and proactively lead and manage the relationship with clients in his/her area to ensure sales growth and awareness of ROXAR product offering in Nigeria.
- Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales; Deliver on Set Sales Targets and own the ROXAR sales & order booking targets, implementing the sales strategy as defined by PMD.
- Map and generate opportunities for respective ROXAR products and report such sales opportunities within PMD; Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding; Act as main contact between client and ROXAR during all stages of the bidding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract, coordinating with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other ROXAR departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Ensure ROXAR is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
- Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Support IS to prepare quotes with techno-commercial information from BU
- Participate on weekly POR calls with BU
- A good technical degree in instrumentation, electrical or chemical engineering with 5 to 8 years post-graduation experience in a technical sales role.
- Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
- Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
- Have a drive for results
- Strong Presentation skills
go to method of application »
go to method of application »
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwells' Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)
- Management Accountant at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited