New Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties
Posted on: 18 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
Send CVs to
go to method of application »
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
Submit CV in person to
258/260 Goshen Building,
Idiroko Bus Stop
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Legal and Administrative Secretary at a Real Estate and Property Development Company - HRLeverage
- Executive Finance Vacancy at a Real Estate Firm - Cumbrian Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Account Officer at Lifepage Group Property & Investment
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Jobs at a Real Estate Firm
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng