Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM) Limited was established in 1994, and has evolved into a leading asset management firm in Nigeria with a focus on asset management across a broad asset class.
At ARM, our people are our main asset, and the quality of advice and solutions that they provide is the underlying reason that we are able to build and sustain lasting relationships. The quality and breadth of our client base speaks to the quality of our people.
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones career. The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm. In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, our interns are also required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience. Successful participation in our programs could invariably lead to full-time professional employment with the firm or an exclusive scholarship offer to study for a Post-graduate degree under our "Robert Akinjewe Scholarship Fund" Career Fulfillment.
Desired Skills and Experience
We seek high quality students from all disciplines that possess:
- Great communication skills (both written and oral), analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Able to think creatively and to be innovative
- Able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
This years program would begin on the 6th of June and end on the 15th of July, 2016.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of your Resume/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'AYTP 2016 ' as the subject.
All applicants must:
- Currently be enrolled at a recognized university
- Have completed at least a year of your degree
- Be on track for a 2:1 degree (or the equivalent)
Note: Shortlisted candidates based on select criteria will be contacted by HCM.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale