Jobs at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: 19 February, 2016
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Safety Consultants and Soluti
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
- Lead the Technical Sales Team by Creating Ongoing Activities that Promote the Company and its Products/Services.
- Managing Sales and Marketing, by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies, Sales Plans and Profit Targets for the Organization.
- Managing all Sales Units Heads with an Oversight Role on Activities, Tasks and Reports.
- Ensuring Deliverables Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team by Establishing a System of Reports and Communications involving Sales Reports.
- Maintaining Sales Volume, Establishing and Adjusting the Selling Price by Monitoring Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- Developing Yearly Sales and Marketing Budget with inputs from all allied Departments.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards SCSP brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for SCSP and Meet sales targets.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote SCSP’s products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent SCSP in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for end user groups.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities.
go to method of application »
- Lead projects with design and engineering support.
- Thoroughly analysing clients’ specifications and highlighting the main points. If necessary, you can request additional clarification or information from the Technical Sales department.
- Converting the specifications to our standard datasheet, making it user-friendly for our design department.
- Working out the quotation by producing an initial design (both electrical and mechanical). In addition, you will be required to compile a summary of all the technical parameters for the client.
- Acting as a point of contact for the Technical Sales team and our clients in order to support them with technical information.
- Supporting the design department when your quotation is accepted and is followed up with an order.
- Monitor and train junior engineers on projects, software, and SCSP processes.
- Oversee testing and design of assigned project and product line.
- Design systems taking into account cost, availability of materials, strength and maintenance requirements, appearance and impact on the user and on the environment.
- Use computer-aided (CAD) to assist in design and drawing.
- Analyze project or equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties, and process advantages and limitations which affect long range product engineering planning.
- Confer with personnel and customers to clarify or resolve problems, and develops design.
- Prepare or direct preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
- Compile and analyze operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment or product.
- Analyze test data and reports to determine if test design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Confer with other engineering personnel and prepare design modifications as required.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's (Ms word or PDF only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you applied for.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy at Dan Cleaning Services
- Operations Manager at a Premier Dry Cleaning Service Provider