PMC Africa is a distinguished (reality TV show) project established to give back to Africa, turning lives around, giving them opportunities beyond their dreams and a chance to earn a living in a unique way and in a unique apartment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- A well-groomed appearance, articulate speech patterns and the ability to create a persona that resonates with audiences.
Prior to the broadcast, presenters may be involved in:
- Researching topics and background information for items to be featured on the program;
- Planning and rehearsing shows;
- Writing, and sometimes memorizing, scripts;
- Liaising with other members of the production and technical teams.
- Unplanned traveling may arise depending on the area of our winner emerge.
- During the broadcast, presenters may be involved in irregular hours and maintain extremely adaptable schedules.
- Presenter must posses a Degree in Mass Communication or its equivalent.
However, Some Degrees, HND and other equivalent may be considered for this job, these includes:
- Broadcast/radio/television/media production;
- Media/communications studies.
You will need to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Performance skills and a clear voice;
- Ability to generate original ideas;
- Personable and confident manner;
- Broad range of interests, including current affairs;
- Good research and interviewing skills, confidence and the ability to sell yourself;
- Awareness of media law;
- The ability to take the initiative and make quick decisions under pressure;
- Team-working skills;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Sex: Male or Female
- Age: 22-30yrs.
Method of Application
To apply, send your CV's to: email@example.com
Note: We tend to look more for experience and practical skills.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.