Job Opportunity at B. Adedipe Associates
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
B. Adedipe Associates is a compact and dynamic financial/management consulting firm, in continuous operation now for over 20 years. Our client, a State in South West Nigeria, is seeking to fill the position of a Project Coordinator.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 10 years work experience in providing project management leadership on project(s) focused on issues of public sector development and enabling environment, i.e. facilitating an effective business regulatory environment and public private partnerships.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in any of Social, Management or Pure Sciences
- S/He must demonstrate ability to deliver added value to project intermediate, end beneficiaries and the client.
- Also lead a commercial progress and a profitable outcome on the project within the public/private sector space.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Project capacity building
- Good analytical skills, solutions-oriented approach, technical expertise that will complement the existing team and his or her effective personal planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to prepare high quality policy briefs, analytical reports, and technical research reflecting global good practice in governance and enterprise development.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Excellent PC user skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases and web-based research.
- Candidate must be an indigene of any of the States in the Southwest of Nigeria
- Not less than 45 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Massive Teachers Recruitment at the Enugu State Govenment (Over 2000 Positions)
- Residence Assistant at the British High Commission
- Teachers Recruitment at The Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Boardm (SUBEB) - Kaduna State Government
- The British High Commission Recruiting for Project Support Officers
- Midwives at Niger State Ministry of Health
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) - Over 50 Positions
- 2018 Nigerian Navy Housemanship/ Internship Programme
- British Council Recruitment for IELTS Examiner (8 Positions)