Job Opportunity at B. Adedipe Associates
Posted on: 3 February, 2016
Deadline: 17 February, 2016
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
B. Adedipe Associates is a compact and dynamic financial/management consulting firm, in continuous operation now for over 20 years. Our client, a State in South West Nigeria, is seeking to fill the position of a Project Coordinator.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have at least 10 years work experience in providing project management leadership on project(s) focused on issues of public sector development and enabling environment, i.e. facilitating an effective business regulatory environment and public private partnerships.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in any of Social, Management or Pure Sciences
- S/He must demonstrate ability to deliver added value to project intermediate, end beneficiaries and the client.
- Also lead a commercial progress and a profitable outcome on the project within the public/private sector space.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Project capacity building
- Good analytical skills, solutions-oriented approach, technical expertise that will complement the existing team and his or her effective personal planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to prepare high quality policy briefs, analytical reports, and technical research reflecting global good practice in governance and enterprise development.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English.
- Excellent PC user skills: word processing, spreadsheets, databases and web-based research.
- Candidate must be an indigene of any of the States in the Southwest of Nigeria
- Not less than 45 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact phone number (preferably a GSM number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about B. Adedipe Associates Limited (BAA)Similar Jobs
- Public Health Specialist (Deputy Director for Programs) at the U.S. Embassy
- Consultant at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Latest Recuitment at The Federal Fire Service
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 4)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 3)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 2)
- Ongoing Recruitment at The Edo State Civil Service Commission (PART 1)
- Graduate Community Liaison Officer at the British High Commission (BHC)