IMS One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source talent for opportunities at home and abroad. Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.Our expertise in recruitment sector and dealing with international clients is consolidated with the fact that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and are affiliated with Empresaria Group plc. At One World, we have an environment which supports innovation and creativity. This keeps us on the edge of exploring new opportunities for your business.
In a world of global opportunities, more companies find value in sourcing candidates from new or not-yet-tested markets. With One World, you can explore the world for your next hire.
• Design and execute Incentive program for store operations employees.
• Lead annual performance management process- budget allocations, KRA's and objective setting, midyear reviews, year-end performance assessment.
• Closely monitor and analyze attrition, to design corrective measures and conceptualize proactive interventions.
• Conducting communication/awareness campaigns and trainings on HR policies and practices.
• Review and streamline HR operations at NHQ and zones to bring in alignment and accountability amongst all teams of store operations HR.
• Manpower Planning and Budgeting for entire Geography Organization in collaboration with various Business HR Teams.
To apply for this position, visit IMS' Career Website on TalentNow