Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client is an international logistics company, rendering services to multinational corporations. We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is happy to work at both a strategic and hands-on level and become involved in every aspect of the business.
You will have a global remit, be actively involved in helping drive the business forward and ensures that our Client secures and retains the best talent in the market.
OVERALL ROLE PURPOSE: The Nigeria HR Business Partner shall be responsible for providing a full range of HR services in the area of staffing and recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations such as employee recognition, rewards, communication, management of employee surveys and employee assistance programs that reinforce business strategy, improve satisfaction balanced with organisation investment.
- Manage employee recruitment, selection, hiring and placement. Ensure timely hiring of a qualified workforce.
- Manage induction programs to enable new employees to become familiar with the company’s business, policy and culture.
- Formulate fair and equitable processes and guidelines on employee counselling and discipline.
- Handle all employee disciplinary and grievance matters such as conducting inquiry sessions, recommending employee dismissal, etc.
- Train line managers and supervisors on the proper counselling and disciplinary techniques.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality employee relations services.
- Ensure a variety of communication tools and mechanisms are in place to ensure that employees are well informed and have the opportunity for feedback.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Conduct learning needs analysis that enables the scheduling of training programs to fit the needs of the individual and business strategy.
- Advise management on appropriate learning and development investments.
- Develop and roll out learning and development annual plan. Ensure best practice learning techniques are adopted and practised.
- Continuously source and implement effective training evaluation methods while maintaining acceptable quality levels. Manage the Training costs to meet budget requirements and seek opportunities to support savings
- Organisational Development: ensure organisation development programs are supported by training.
- Career Development: ensure career management systems include career counselling, development programs and succession planning
- Implement and promote local programs to encourage a culture of high performance and reinforcing the company values.
- Implement and manage regional programs to ensure effective promotion and fair selection of awardees.
- Propose any effective solutions to increase company productivity with particular regard for example to working hours shifts to reduce overtime, use the most effective country employment agreement to hire people, control and manage illness rate, use the vacation days, travel & living expenses, company car, mobile phone, other benefits, etc..
EMPLOYEE WELFARE RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES & SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead and manage various employee welfare, recreational activities and social responsibility (sports, company outing, Christmas Party, employee gathering, social events, etc) to enhance teamwork, employee morale and social involvement.
- Develop a high-performance service culture within the functional department.
- Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective functional department.
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Conduct performance appraisal.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional and Country objectives and targets.
- Manages the vehicle fleet and respective insurances, manage all company insurance (e.g. fire insurance, accidents at work, health, etc.)
- Represents and contact all public services regarding labour questions and courts in cases of labour disputes.
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation and training skills
- Project management skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good communication skills in spoken and written – French skills will be good
- Good knowledge of Nigeria Labour Law
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5-10 years as HR Business partner or equivalent
- A degree in Human Resources, Business or any similar combination of education and experience in a fast growing, international environment dealing with people management issues
- Proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and influence setting people agenda
- Knowledge and experience with global businesses, familiar with HR practices and policies within the Sub-Saharan African [SSA] region
go to method of application »
This well respected international company that offers a spectrum of products and systems in the areas of Industry, Energy and Healthcare is looking for an experienced Training and Partner Manager to help Manage its Power Academy.
As the Training and Partner Manager your duties will include:
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR TRAINING:
- Day-to-day supervision of the trainers, training partners, training plan and budget
- Providing reports on department performance on a regular basis
- Ensuring a balanced training schedule which meets the needs of the general market and Local Authorities
- Ensuring the availability of adequate resources in terms of training staff, materials & equipment.
- Overseeing the tendering process to ensure incoming enquiries are dealt with efficiently, providing prices and resources schedules.
- Ensure up-to-date certification and licensing from approved Technical Societies and Certification Bodies in alignment with quality objectives
- Take day-to-day responsibility for the general upkeep of the department
- Oversee trainers and training partner development and certification
- Establish apprenticeship schemes, training curricula and development programs
- Monitor performance and oversee training requirements and all department targets
- Enhance performance of the department utilizing modern training and management techniques.
RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER PARTNER MANAGEMENT
Business Management: Develop, monitor, and document annual partner business targets including both financial (PTA) and non-financial KPIs (Scorecard covering topics such as coverage expansion, win rate, customer satisfaction, etc). Conduct regular business reviews and funnel management activities to ensure predictable forecasting and forecast achievement. Develop long-term growth plan for select partners aligned with the local strategy for the assigned product segment. Ensure comprehensive performance management for all partners including termination if necessary.
Partner Sales and Marketing Support: Support indirect channel sales with tools and insights, new product training, competitive information and positioning of solutions. Develop and get approval for annual price lists as well as any promotional pricing activities. Act as primary escalation path for partners for all marketing, training, and pricing topics. While not responsible to be a product expert across POC, must develop strong internal relationships and process know-how in order to ensure timely and adequate response to partner requests for support of all types.
Process Alignment and Tool Usage: Ensure overall professional CRM is applied to assigned partners depending on scope / size of business. Ensure compliance to all Partner Management process requirements. Drive contract process for new partners (with legal as primary support) and ensure timely contract update/ renewal. Work with responsible process owners to tailor local CRM tools (pricing configurators, etc) to partner needs and implement as per local strategy.
Indirect Channel Business Development: Drive development of indirect channel growth strategy in the countries. Actively seek opportunities for additional sales in new and/or uncovered markets by recruiting new partners or expanding coverage of existing partners. Conduct thorough market research as well partner recruiting, screening and selection in order to expand coverage and ensure best possible portfolio of partners.
Relationship Management: Act as primary contact for cross-border partners for all operational and sales topics. Develop relationships across partner organizations. Ensure top partners have access to internal Sales/ Management team and are integrated into sales meetings / trainings where logical. Raise profile the organisation’s among distributors by actively participating in appropriate industry events and promoting the organisation’s attractiveness as an OEM vendor to potential distributors.
- Relevant experience managing, supervising and overseeing partners, trainers and other related business relationships.
- Proven experience working within cross functional teams/processes to achieve goals.
- Work experience within an education and/or engineering background
- Strong evidence of ability to build consensus across multiple stakeholders with varying requirements.
- Understanding of how to match various business offerings across the broad the organisation’s portfolio with the varied needs of relatively smaller business organizations (partners and clients).
- Ability to produce internal reports, tender documents, partner assessment reports and training documentation in an accurate and timely fashion
- Ability to establish and maintain high quality of training and training environment
- Ability to develop new opportunities in related sectors
- Ability to work under pressure and according to tight timescales
- Ability to work independently
- Occasional travel within and outside of Nigeria for meetings, trainings, etc.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Business related course. Master’s in Business/ Finance an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience
- Project management skills to organize and manage partner business and process support.
- Strong negotiation skills. Confidence to set targets independently and hold external companies accountable for results.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills for supervision and interaction with partners, training clients and internal stakeholders
- Good time management skills
- Excellent personal problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills for improving the scope and efficiency of the department whilst keeping company financial objectives & strategies firmly in mind.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows tools and applications esp. Word & Excel.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, go to Bradfield's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.