- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs using computer software packages
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organisation
- Develop design and copy for the microweb and intranet, and websites
- Assist unit head to develop creative designs suited to the needs of business owners with the ARM Group, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and brand regulatory compliance.
- Assist business owners in creating designs according to brand guidelines. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head of MCC
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of current industry marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
- Able to act on and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with new media, particularly design programs such as CorelDraw, InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash;
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Candidates for graphic design positions should demonstrate their creativity and originality through a professional portfolio that features their best designs. Membership of a relevant professional body/association
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in any relevant discipline will be an added advantageOne - Four (1 - 4) years relevant experience