Vacancies at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 12 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of:
- Create strategic media and corporate partnerships
- Devise and promote the company's internal and external communication and positioning
- Write and edit content for media relations and other marketing communications projects
- Manage related agency, consultant and vendor relationships
- Generate media visibility by securing speaking engagements and high-profile media opportunities
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with internal sources, reporters and other third parties
- Collaborate on the development and execution of internal communication programs
- Develop fresh and dynamic content for media and other marketing communications projects
- Plans and implements the company's advertising and promotion activities. Responsibilities can include copyrighting, design, layout, and production of supporting marketing literature. Assists and coordinates sales programs and special projects such as trades shows, seminars, and new product promotions
- Coordinates public relations activities on behalf of the company including news and product releases to the media, customer newsletters and maintaining relations with industry trade associations
- Prepares and updates as required, the company's marketing plans and marketing reports. Maintains a marketing diary with copies of ads, promotions, etc.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content
- Work alongside other marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals
- Must possess a minimum of a second class lower in Mass Communication or any related discipline from a reputable university
- 3-5 years of communications and public relations experience in either an in-house or agency role
- Applicant should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Superior writing and speaking skills, and attention to detail
- Experience in building brand awareness
- Strong knowledge of traditional and new media and solid media contacts
- Ability to work well independently, as well as in a group
- Energetic, motivated, self-starter
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Must reside in Lagos
go to method of application »
- Dragnet Solutions is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
- The Applicant should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media marketing plans
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure, and analyze website and social media performance
- Oversee operational activities of all website(s) with specific attention aimed at marketing, content creation, and maintenance.
- Produce monthly traffic reports for all websites
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum if 2-3 years marketing and Social Media experience
- Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Photoshop, illustrator, Google Analytics , Content Management and Email marketing software
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations.
- Self -motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, inbound marketing, and blogging
- Must reside in Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Dragnet's Post on e-Recruiter
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Graduate Application Support Officer at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Database Admin and Support Officer at First Excelsia
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Female Office Assistant at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
- Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Officer at Sence Limited
- Latest Jobs at Karsto Global Resources Limited