Finance Vacancy at Acetech Services
Posted on: 30 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Acetech Services
AceTech Services DMCC is a provider of outsourced Procurement & Supply Chain solutions and Human Resource solutions, tailoring its service-offering to the specific needs of each individual client. Clients of our Procurement & Supply Chain solutions are offered a range of strategic and operational services permitting them to reduce spend on materials, equipment & services purchased and reduce their overall cost of acquisition. Our Human Resource solutions comprise a comprehensive range of services from talent sourcing and ‘onboarding’ to payroll and employment contract administration. Our clients not only secure the best talent but benefit from significant improvements to administrative efficiency.
- Prepare an annual audit plan (risk based) and identify priorities and resources required to execute the plan.
- Perform risk assessment to the business and its subsidiaries.
- Set the scope of audit and set audit strategy and techniques.
- Review financial reports submitted by the subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly internal audit reports to the management and auditee management.
- Coordinate with external auditors in respect of audit, and follow up on external auditors’ recommendations and their implementation in the subsidiary.
- Conduct follow up review for internal controls to make sure that the agreed action plan had been implemented properly.
- Revise the audit charter to meet the objective of the audit department.
- Ensure that suitable qualified; experienced people are employed for the audit department and provide audit team with appropriate training.
- Perform and complete special assignments, investigations when given by management or the chairman.
- Internal auditing has no direct operational responsibility or authority over any of the activities audited.
- At least 8 years experience of Internal Audit.
- University degree plus qualifications as CIA/CISA
- Relevant experience in both a big four audit firm as well as in a comparable position with an EPC related business
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
- Leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested candidates should go to the post on LinkedIn to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Acetech ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Warehouse/Logistics Manager at Culminate Consulting
- Strategy Associate at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Finance & Admin Manager at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo