Energi Talent Resourcing is a specialist Oil & Gas and Power Recruitment firm.
We are a new breed of recruitment solutions providers. We are setting the standard in Oil & Gas and Power industry recruitment by offering the highest level of service and delivery.
FOR CANDIDATES - We only work with companies that have:
- Strong retention
- High internal performance levels
- Exciting growth prospects
- Clear and proven career paths
- Structured training and clear development lines
-- A clear and proven history of making investment into their staff a number one priority
We are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Deputy Plant Manager to oversee the O&M of the Power Plant. Candidates should have broad experience previously with gas/oil fired power plants.
The ideal candidate will have strong O&M experience including plant life extension and operational optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities Include
- In association with the Plant Manager, responsibility and accountability for the development of the PP
- Conduct feasibility for future growth
- Improve outrages planning
- Compilation of operational/maintenance planning and respective procedures
- Implementation of operational/maintenance procedures
- Improvement of operational/maintenance strategy
- Compilation and control of the operational/maintenance budget
- Securing of the availability of spares in co-operation with the warehouse and the Technical Office
go to method of application »
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Power Plant Engineer with extensive experience in BOILERS and associated ancillaries for thermal (GAS FIRED) power plant, to join our client’s Owners Engineer department.
- Preparation of conceptual designs and technical specifications for projects under development.
Undertake bid evaluations and negotiations on behalf of the client for projects leading to EPC contract award.
- Responsible for the mechanical design review of the EPC contractors design documentation submitted post contract award to check compliance with the contract specification.
- Providing advice and input to our site supervision team relating to design, erection, commissioning and testing.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience with either a major international consultant major utility company or OEM performing a similar role
- A comprehensive knowledge of conventional fired boilers; boiler and piping design codes, materials technology for pressure parts; welding; boiler ancillary equipment; materials handling combustion and emissions control equipment, plant test codes.
Method of Application
To be considered for this role please email your CV in the first instance in word format to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.