New Opportunities at PRANANET Technology
Posted on: 17 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Prananet Technology Limited
PRANANET technology is a software development company creating engaging,creative and innovative technology. PRANANET technology provides software solutions to corporate organisation, Government institution and also the private sector.
We develop commercial software products for the executives, school, individuals and also the mobile market at large.
- Company is in need of a highly skilled and intelligent developer.
- Must be vast with the use of most programming languages. Preferrably PhP .
- Should possess the ability to use ASP.NET, C#, C++, MS SQL Server.
- As a Software Developer you will be expected to carry out all steps of the development lifecycle and work with Business Analysts and Project Managers to meet requirements.
- You will be involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Must be excellent as a web designer
go to method of application »
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Method of Application
Application should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Prananet Technology LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings
- Frontend Developers at Kaytech Digitals
- Tech Support Officer at Tizeti Network Limited
- Job Openings at Swiz-tech Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Progammer at Lafrique Tracking and Security Services
- Development Consultant at Sage
- IaaS/PaaS Cloud Success Manager at Oracle Nigeria