Ongoing Internship Recruitment at Africa KOMMT
Posted on: 17 December, 2015
Deadline: 10 February, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Africa KOMMT
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Africa KOMMT is a joint initiative for capacity building of leading German companies. It aims at young highly qualified professionals from Sub-Saharan African countries with several years of working experience on the job.
During a 12-month stay in Germany, an 8-month internship in one of the participating companies forms the heart of the program. The internship gives participants the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of management practice and to participate in economic, social and organisational change pwcesses and will enable them to establish a network between cooperation partners from their home companies and German companies.
QUALIFICATION/LEVEL OF EXPERlENCE
- University degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science / information Technology, Business Information, Comnmnication, Economics, Human Resources, Industrial- Mechanical- , Process .. , Electrical Engineering, Finance, Healthcare, Law, Life Science, Marketing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physics, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Product Management. .
- Postgraduate degree (e.g .. MBA) is an added advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent English languages skills.French, Portuguese and German are ~U1 advantage
- Intercultural competencies, open to new experiences abroad and willing to learn German
- Roundtrip airfare to and from Germany, travel and accommodation in Germany
- Fees for German language courses
- Living allowance
- Coverage of health insurance, accident insurance and liability insurance
- International Management Training (II\fI) courses
- Relocation fee
Method of Application
Applications for the AFRIKA KOMMT! Program cycle from 2015 - 2017 can be submitted until 10 February 2016 through the online application form on www.afrika-kommt.de only. Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment centre in Africa in April 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa KOMMTSimilar Jobs
- TMT Investment Managing Director at Fosun RZ Capital
- MD/CEO at M-P Infrastructure Limited
- Conference Producer at Clarion Events West Africa
- Front Desk/Personal Assistant at BluePoint Global Services Limited
- Litigation Counsel at Country Chambers
- Project Manager at the Unofficial Christmas Party
- Mobile App and Web Developer at Topstep Nigeria Limited
- Marketer-Chartered Services at Vodstra Limited