Ongoing Internship Recruitment at Africa KOMMT
Posted on: 17 December, 2015
Deadline: 10 February, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Africa KOMMT
Africa KOMMT is a joint initiative for capacity building of leading German companies. It aims at young highly qualified professionals from Sub-Saharan African countries with several years of working experience on the job.
During a 12-month stay in Germany, an 8-month internship in one of the participating companies forms the heart of the program. The internship gives participants the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of management practice and to participate in economic, social and organisational change pwcesses and will enable them to establish a network between cooperation partners from their home companies and German companies.
QUALIFICATION/LEVEL OF EXPERlENCE
- University degree in one of the following areas: Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science / information Technology, Business Information, Comnmnication, Economics, Human Resources, Industrial- Mechanical- , Process .. , Electrical Engineering, Finance, Healthcare, Law, Life Science, Marketing, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physics, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Product Management. .
- Postgraduate degree (e.g .. MBA) is an added advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent English languages skills.French, Portuguese and German are ~U1 advantage
- Intercultural competencies, open to new experiences abroad and willing to learn German
- Roundtrip airfare to and from Germany, travel and accommodation in Germany
- Fees for German language courses
- Living allowance
- Coverage of health insurance, accident insurance and liability insurance
- International Management Training (II\fI) courses
- Relocation fee
Method of Application
Applications for the AFRIKA KOMMT! Program cycle from 2015 - 2017 can be submitted until 10 February 2016 through the online application form on www.afrika-kommt.de only. Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment centre in Africa in April 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Africa KOMMTSimilar Jobs
- Head of Operations at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at African Industries Group
- HR Retail Officer at KC Gaming Networks Limited (Bet9ja)
- General Manager at Ventures Park
- Book Keeper at Nubian Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at HarafBan Group
- Dispatch Riders at a Top Recycling Company
- HR Coordinator at Rosetti Marino Group of Companies