Job Opening at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Posted on: 11 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineer
Randstad Construction Property Engineering - Our client, a well established contractor, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- You will be responsible for ensuring production levels are kept up to the targeted level, health and safety, budgeting, scheduling, maintenance, staffing levels etc.
- You will report to the Production and Operations Manager who will be based in Head Office.
- This role will suit an experienced expat who has worked in Africa previously and has run large production facilities previously. You will have a strong background within main contracting / production companies and be happy to be based in West Africa.
- Interested candidate should possess HND, Degree or City and Guilds qualification
- Strong Communicator
- Willing to be based in West Africa
- Excellent Asphalt knowledge (production)
- Previous experience in Africa is desirable
- Applications isnt restricted to any age limit.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the country where the position is based
Method of Application
Apply on Randstad's Career Website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Empee Engineering Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Interns at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Off-Grid Team Lead at Tetra Tech Nigeria
- Breakwater / Geotechnical Engineer (M/F) at Louis Berger
- Jobs at Coleman Technical Industries Limited (Coleman)
- Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Jobs at Balosh Integrated Services Limited
- Country Manager at HOERBIGER Nigeria