Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Qualification and Experience
- O'Level Certificate (SSCE) or OND holders (maximum) .
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3years power bike driving experience and a sound knowledge of Lagos route.
- Not more than 40years.
- Must possess a valid rider license.
- Must be able to meet deadline.
- Must have two guarantors who are civil servant or senior employees of medium-size company working and residing in Lagos.
go to method of application »
Ref No: AY/CS/015A
The Company Secretary will be responsible for all the organization’s secretarial, legal and governance matters, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements:
- Convening and servicing (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Providing legal advice to the management
- Administering pension schemes and share issues
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- HR administration
- Maintaining current awareness about company law
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamwork and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important.
- Good first degree in Law (LLB, Bachelor of Law), from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 (Three) years post NYSC experience.
- Applicant could be male or female not more than 35 years old
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Dispatch Rider" or "Company Secretary AY/CS/015A".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.