StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our client is into Oil & Gas services.
Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing mails; maintaining supplies and equipment; picking-up and delivering items; responsible for the general clerical duties. The ideal candidate must be familiar with the Lagos routes and must have been in a similar role for the past 3 years (at least).
- Transport and receive/deliver items quickly by motorcycle (Items can include packages/documents)
- Record and maintain all dispatch documents (such as dispatch log book records and consignment notes)
- Sign for packages on collection from client/mailroom and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
- Ensure motorcycle is roadworthy and abide by the required HSE rules for riding motorcycle
- The rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company
- Verification of addresses for clients
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation etc.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Administrative and clerical duties assigned from time to time.
- Possess valid riders permit
- Must be smart and assertive
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit, able to read and write
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn route
Method of Application
Send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Dispatch/Clerical staff’ before Wednesday 3rd December, 2015.