Job Vacancy at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
Smart Partners Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- successful business closures
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations and individuals patronises Smart Partners Consulting monthly training programs with minimum of 15 participants per training.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- This opportunity is opened to holders of BSc/HND with 2 to 5 years business development/HR experience in a consulting or service firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's and photographs to: email@example.com
Note: Successful candidates would resume work in January 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- GT Mechanical Installation - Azura Edo at NES Global Talent