Job Vacancy at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Smart Partners Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- successful business closures
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations and individuals patronises Smart Partners Consulting monthly training programs with minimum of 15 participants per training.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
- This opportunity is opened to holders of BSc/HND with 2 to 5 years business development/HR experience in a consulting or service firm.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's and photographs to: email@example.com
Note: Successful candidates would resume work in January 2016.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling