Association of Religious Leaders Living With or Personally Affected by HIV/AIDS [NINERELA+] is an interfaith network working with other national stakeholders and coalitions to achieve the set goals within the National HIV response. Pursuant to NINERELA+ mission, it seeks the services of an experienced and committed officer with experience in the HIV and AIDs programming to work as a team supporting the network activities at the National Secretariat:
Location: FCT Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting to the National Coordinator, the desired candidates will ensure that routine tracking, data collection and documentation are utilized to showcase progress on success of project indicators and interventions.
- S/He will ensure that data collected from state level implementation are collated and entered expeditiously in data base and summaries included in all field activity quarterly report submissions.
- S/He will also, oversee the tracking, analysing and reporting of data on the various components of the organization’s project.
- The successful candidate will equally track project performance indicator data related to relevant states, and disseminate M&E data and information regularly to stakeholders.
- S/He will be required to build the capacity of NINERELA+ state chapter project, partner organisations, CSOs/CBOs and other stakeholders to implement M&E.
- S/He will take the lead in implementing and National surveys in the States.
- S/He must be able to analyse datasets to provide data to inform programme decisions.
- Engage in other duties as may be assigned by the National Coordinator.
Minimum Academic/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Sciences/Behavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health and related programmes.
- Must have considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research. S/He must possess.
- Ability to analyse and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Experience with conducting monitoring visits utilising checklist and other tools, including ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Ability to report accurately and timely.
- Ready to and capable of working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise of sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
- Well-developed writing and analytical skills and an ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Effective presentation and interpersonal communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations
- Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of a team, including supporting others and managing priorities
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and other local dialects
- Residence in the FCT is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicant should attach their cover letter and CV as a single document. The subject should be appropriately named the position applying for.
All applications must be received 7 days after the advertisement. All applications must be sent via e-mail to the contacts below. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.
Applications should be sent via email to: email@example.com
The National Coordinator, NINERELA+,
All documents should be in MS Word format. The closing date for all applications is 5pm Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale