Evans Therapeutics Limited is a subsidiary of Evans Medical PLC. WHO GMP certified manufacturer and marketer of high quality Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Products quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Our ultra-modern factory is located in Agbara lndustrial Estate, Agbara with our Corporate/Head office at Isolo, Lagos.
We require the services of qualified, result-oriented, competent and self-driven individuals to fill positions of a Medical Representative in various locations across the country, Quality Compliance Manager and Quality Compliance Pharmacist.
- Drive Sales and Promotional activities for the assigned products in the assigned territory to ensure attainment of sales targets.
- Implement Marketing programmes in the assigned territory as directed by Marketing Dept.
- Organize Clinical Meetings and Seminars on coy products (One Major and two minor, monthly) for relevant health pare practitioners.
- Collect information on any drug interaction and adverse drug reaction concerning Evans Therapeutics Ltd products from Doctors, Pharmacists and any other health personnel and ensure such is reported to the regulatory affairs department within 24 hours using the appropriate reporting forms,
- Minimum of B. Pharmacy with evidence of completion of National Youth Service Program.
- Candidates with less than 6 months to complete their NYSC programme will be considered for interview.
- Previous work experience as a Medical Representative is not essential as adequate training will be provided.
- Successful candidates would be required to work in any part of the country.
go to method of application »
- To drive continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- To plan, organize, supervise and co-ordinate quality compliance activities in the key result areas of documentation, and product quality related matters in all aspects offactory operations.
- To ensure Products are manufactured to meet all Quality Standards in compliance with all applicable Regulatory requirements.
Minimum Qualification, Skills and Competencies:
- B. Pharm with mininium of 7 years (QCM) and 3 years (QCP) post qualification relevant experience in Regulatory, Analytical & Production processes preferably in a Phannaceutical manufacturing company.
- Possession of M.Sc. would be an added advantage for QCM
- Adequate Knowledge of Quality Management processes such as Validation, SOP, cGMP, GLP, etc.
- Strong knowledge of current trends with regards to Quality issues in a
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of M icrosoft package (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Good communication (oral and written) and strong Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications & CVs, within 2 weeks of this publication to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile Tel No. and Other relevant details.
Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.