Job Vacancy at United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 2 November, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at USAID
An international development organization implementing United States Agency for International Development (USAID) projects in Nigeria is seeking a Finance/Admin Manager for a six-monthduration. This position may be extended at the expiration of the initial six months.
- Monitor and give updates on every bank transaction for compliance with organization and donor procedures.
- Report to the Chief of Party (C.O.P) of two projects
- Ensure timely collection of monthly bank statements
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Assist in drafting monthly financial reports
- Liaise with Team Leaders and get monthly projects estimates and prepare a consolidated wire request for HQ approval
- Support volunteer management and logistics
- Facilitate coordination of travel and logistics for relevant international staff as needed
- Ensure all official cars undergo routine maintenance and in a state of readiness for official use including licenses, insurance and the usage wen accounted for
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant
- Liaise with and ensure there is electricity, water, inrcmer service are in good working condition
- Keep track of staff contracts, leave, medicals, pensions
- Liaise with relevant authorities ... FIRS, Pension Fund Administrators, Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund, National Planning Commission
- Liaise with labor attorneys and authorities related organizational statutory matters
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief of Parties
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or HND in Accountancy or related fields is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience required. preferably including technical and administrative experience working on USAID development projects.
- Excellent management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills are essential. Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and darabases) are required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Possession of ACCA, ICAN or ANAN will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Please submit an expression of interest and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Application closes November 2, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about USAIDSimilar Jobs
- Communications Roles at The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD)
- Consultants at Save The Children
- Field Security Officer at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Liasion & Safety Officer at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Program Manager at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Latest Jobs at Chemonics International
- Interior Designer at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Quality Improvement Advisor/Consultant at the Management Sciences for Health (MSH)