Job Vacancy at United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: 2 November, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at USAID
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
An international development organization implementing United States Agency for International Development (USAID) projects in Nigeria is seeking a Finance/Admin Manager for a six-monthduration. This position may be extended at the expiration of the initial six months.
- Monitor and give updates on every bank transaction for compliance with organization and donor procedures.
- Report to the Chief of Party (C.O.P) of two projects
- Ensure timely collection of monthly bank statements
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Assist in drafting monthly financial reports
- Liaise with Team Leaders and get monthly projects estimates and prepare a consolidated wire request for HQ approval
- Support volunteer management and logistics
- Facilitate coordination of travel and logistics for relevant international staff as needed
- Ensure all official cars undergo routine maintenance and in a state of readiness for official use including licenses, insurance and the usage wen accounted for
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant
- Liaise with and ensure there is electricity, water, inrcmer service are in good working condition
- Keep track of staff contracts, leave, medicals, pensions
- Liaise with relevant authorities ... FIRS, Pension Fund Administrators, Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund, National Planning Commission
- Liaise with labor attorneys and authorities related organizational statutory matters
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief of Parties
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or HND in Accountancy or related fields is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience required. preferably including technical and administrative experience working on USAID development projects.
- Excellent management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills are essential. Basic computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, and darabases) are required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Possession of ACCA, ICAN or ANAN will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Please submit an expression of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Application closes November 2, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about USAIDSimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria