Job Vacancies at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- The cashier/receptionist will be put under the health care dept team and will function under the direct guidance & supervision of the Dept mgr and Assistant mgr.
- The desired candidate greets & checks in all patients, reports to the medical office in a professional & courteous manner, responsible for accurate check-in, check-out where applicable, info capture & revenue collection per procedures.
- Responsible for having a general knowledge of the medical center in order to assist patients with questions & concerns.
- Minimum of Six months work experience
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and computer keyboard
- Passing of a PC skills assessment
- Ability to read and follow instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Communicate with health care providers, staff, patients and visitors
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, organize, manage time and prioritize workflow in a complex environment.
go to method of application »
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed drugs in a Healthcare facility environment.
- Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Active and registered pharmacist
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Considerable knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy.
- Minimum experience is 1-3 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their applications letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited