Job Vacancies at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 13 October, 2015
Deadline: 30 November, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
- The cashier/receptionist will be put under the health care dept team and will function under the direct guidance & supervision of the Dept mgr and Assistant mgr.
- The desired candidate greets & checks in all patients, reports to the medical office in a professional & courteous manner, responsible for accurate check-in, check-out where applicable, info capture & revenue collection per procedures.
- Responsible for having a general knowledge of the medical center in order to assist patients with questions & concerns.
- Minimum of Six months work experience
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and computer keyboard
- Passing of a PC skills assessment
- Ability to read and follow instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Communicate with health care providers, staff, patients and visitors
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task, organize, manage time and prioritize workflow in a complex environment.
go to method of application »
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed drugs in a Healthcare facility environment.
- Responsible for transferring prescriptions, handling incoming physician calls, logging data into the computer, and Drug Utilization Review.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Active and registered pharmacist
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Considerable knowledge of drug interactions and side effects of medications Ability to prepare, compound and dispense medications with accuracy.
- Minimum experience is 1-3 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified should send their applications letter and Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Business Partner at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Sales Roles at Afrab Chem Limited
- Pharmacists at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Fadac Resources
- Brand & Marketing Manager at Medplus Ltd
- Sales Roles at Avro Pharma Limited
- Group Product Manager - Vaccines at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Warehouse Supervisor at a Top Pharmaceutical Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria