Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
The company has state of the art technology and equipment for crime prevention and detection. This includes the ability to deploy sophisticated security gadgets such as video surveillance and CCTV in any of its locations. It can also effectively prevent vehicle theft, automobile vandalism and physical attacks against all employees and customers.
Red Eye Security Ltd is in partnership with Supreme UK Security Limited, one of the leading security firms in England.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible to the Head of Administration and Human Resources Department
- Coordinates specific tasks assigned to various sections;
- Responsible for managing of filling, storage and security system
- Responsible for processing issues relating to insurance policies;
- Participate in the preparation of basic documents for budgetary sessions and internal and inter-institutional technical committee meetings;
- Performs all other duties related to the functions of the position.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office
- Required Experience: 2-3 year(s)
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Must have Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Administration or management;
- Must have at least five (4) years post qualification professional experience in the field of administration or management;
- Must have a good knowledge of computers, especially research on the internet, electronic communication, word processing through standard software;
- Must have a good aptitude for analysis and synthesis, organizational skills and good ability to work as a team in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to set priorities, and work within a schedule;
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle tasks and meet deadlines
go to method of application »
Your responsibilities will include:
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers/clients of the company.
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts;
- Developing opportunities to sell services to new clients;
- Proposal writing and submissions;
- Understand and interpret customer requirements; advise and convince customers on the best services to venture; and ensure that the deals are successfully closed
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing clients profile
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
You will need:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field;
- A minimum four years of previous experience in a similar industry and in a management role;
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies;
- Experience in risk analysis;
- A good product knowledge;
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org