GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
The Bentley Nevada Sales Leader demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise.
• Own Bentley Nevada Orders operating plan for the assigned territory while meeting quarterly and annual orders commitment and sales metrics such as cash and receivables.
• Proactive approach to sales, driving aggressive growth targets and address volume, and timing.
• Build customer relationships at different levels for the purpose of Business development and Sales.
• Develop customer strategies, marketing campaign plans, conduct sales presentations and generate new opportunities.
• Develop consultants awareness and knowledge on key OC technologies and work with them on FEED specifications.
• Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market and lead opportunity planning.
• Own regional future planning and forecasting for Bentley Nevada in the region specified.
• Drive cross-functional coordination with the Commercial Operations, Services, Engineering and Project Management teams.
• Bachelor's degree from discipline university in Electrical/Mechanical engineering
• Rotating equipment & Vibration diagnostic systems knowledge
• Prior experience dealing with the Oil & Gas and Power Plant industries
• At least 5 years of experience in industry-related sales .
• A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
• Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
• Commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs
• Proven coordination and influencing skills.
• Knowledge of customer financial drivers/needs
• Able to effectively lead and energize a multi-functional team to meet sales plan
• Demonstrated ability to apply Six Sigma to improve customer satisfaction; GB certification desired (GE Employees Only)
• High proficiency in utilizing analytical software and sales tools (CMS, Excel, etc.)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Interested and suitably qualified candindates should visit GE Career Page