What does it take to be successful in this role?
We're looking for people enthusiastic for the challenge of supporting a world-wide customer base, helping thousands of businesses connected to Infobip’s global telecommunications platform to achieve their business goals and grow together with Infobip for mutual benefit. You'll be using, and suggesting how to improve, a constantly evolving toolset to solve an ever-changing range of problems. You'll work with SQL, perform some programming and scripting, use complex internal tools for monitoring and administering Infobip’s Cloud Messaging Platform, as well as employ multidisciplinary ICT competencies and skills, that you will be trained in, to overcome daily challenges.
Here is what the first year will be like:
- Providing accurate information and solutions to our clients. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and quality in order to successfully satisfy each of their needs in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- System and performance monitoring by overseeing key performance indicators (KPIs) of the Platform and reacting according to issue criticality and availability of internal resources. Understanding the overall system architecture will enable you to suggest implementation of monitoring systems and rules to proactively prevent downtime and performance issues.
- Providing feedback to our internal teams of engineers. This includes gathering specification, service verification and field testing in order to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our clients.
There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a coder to succeed in it. As the role evolves, you will participate in pre-sales engineering opportunities with our key clients. After year one you will have accomplished a lot but this is just the beginning.
What's in it for me?
Learning & development – Our JSEs go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a tech support superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our support department.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High communication skills when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language.
- Basic knowledge of programming logic.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks.
- Analytic approach to technical problem solving in a dynamic environment.
- Team dedication.
- Flexibility for specialization training and education in Pula, Croatia.