Nationwide Recruitment at Appen
Posted on: 24 September, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Appen
Appen is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of its expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 150 languages and dialects. Our clients are among the world’s top internet search engine and voice recognition providers.
We are urgently seeking to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- Appen is looking for native speakers of Hausa based in Nigeria for a transcription project.
- We are offering 3.06 AUD per hour given that speed and accuracy requirements are met.
- The work will involve listening to audio recordings in Hausa and typing what is said in Hausa text, following specific spelling and transcription guidelines which we will provide you. Work is on a flexible basis with minimum availability of 15 hours per week.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a native speaker of Kano living in Nigeria
- Typing - 40 words per minute
- Must have excellent command in English
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. This work cannot be done on a tablet or a phone
- Be able to read instructions and follow them.
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Click here to Register online
Note: Candidate are to Register online after applying in the recruitment platform above, and complete both Hausa Spelling Test and English - US Spelling Test as this is the first step to assess your qualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AppenSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- HR Manager at an Automobile Firim - Kimberly Ryan
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag