The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- In this position, you will be responsible for general administrative related functions expected within the central office.
- You will support the coordination of logistics, including transportation and lodging arrangements, for meetings, workshops, conferences, and short-term personnel.
- You will also support purchases of office supplies, as well as general office operations and maintenance where necessary.
- You will monitor the performance of all contracts entered into for the provision of services, goods and works; and ensure that the information in the fixed asset register accurately reflects the information per the financial system.
To succeed in this position, you will need to have the following:
- First degree in Business Administration or any other Social Sciences.
- At least 2 years work experience in an admin role in an established organization (experience in an International NGO setting would be an added advantage)
- You will also need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments, seeking approval as appropriate.
go to method of application »
- You will provide high-level program and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and handle various kinds of information requests, Conduct research and prepare statistical reports.
- You will also have to be a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will be expected to perform basic functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- You will need to demonstrate a keen sense of independent judgment and initiative to determine approaches or actions to take in non-routine situations and interpret guidelines using policies and precedents.
- In addition you will work with colleagues to manage grant tracking systems to prospect for new funding opportunities for the organization, develop non-programmatic aspects of grant proposals with the Senior Grants Support Associate and participate in all organizational efforts with inputs from other units and teams to ensure successful grant fundraising.
- You will work with the Senior Grants Support Associate to develop and implement innovative and effective fund raising programs such as annual benefit balls, gala night etc.
- Maintains comprehensive records of funders, sources of funds, organizations, etc., including the establishment of goals, campaign strategies, etc.
You will need to have:
- An undergraduate Degree from an accredited university with a focus in general business.
- Experience in supporting executive-level personnel in a medium to larger organization.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentially.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong verbal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Extreme detail-orientation and ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to plan, organize, track and successfully conclude special projects and events.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and a personal statement (not more than 250 words) on why you should be considered in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
Grants Support Associate
Interested and qualified candidates should please submit their CV's and a personal statement (not more than 250 words) on why you should be considered in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org