Siemens AG (German pronunciation: [ˈziːmɛns]) is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich. It is the largest engineering company in Europe. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company. The company is a prominent maker of medical diagnostics equipment and its medical health-care division, which generates about 12 percent of the company's total sales, is its second-most profitable unit, after the industrial automation division.
Siemens and its subsidiaries employ approximately 380,000 people across nearly 190 countries and reported global revenue of around €76 billion in 2013.
- Designs and coordinates/aligns strategy, guidelines and business plans, in support of top management and executive team.
- Acts a trusted advisor for top management, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities.
- Ensures continuous analyses and design of strategic positioning of the business overall, and advices on long term development of the product, service or solutions portfolio.
- Ensures development of business plans and ensures effective controlling of the target setting processes, BTAs, and quarterly reviews.
- Steers and coordinates preparation and implementation of strategic planning, investment strategies, regional and national market research (incl. execution of strategic benchmarking), etc.
- Initiates strategic external growth initiatives and steers or coordinates respective alliances/ partnerships in defined businesses, markets or regions.
- Initiates and manages Strategy consulting projects, and the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools.
- Monitors and reviews cooperation with external service providers, and monitors progress, budget adherence and results generated.
- Manages the organization, coordination and implementation of assigned business initiatives.
- Supports the development and implementation of superior business strategies, guidelines and roadmaps.
- Performs strategic analysis and planning on a broad range of topics (i.e. market analysis, competitor assessment, growth opportunity identification, sales channels, target customers, etc.).
- Provides information support for new strategy development on assigned projectsEvaluates and presents overview of customers, stakeholders and partners and proposes appropriate CRM engagement plans.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Technology/ Business related course. Masters in Business/ Finance an advantage
- Good knowledge of the Nigeria Electricity market, its structure, stakeholders and trends
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years related work experience
- Expert knowledge and good understanding of Business Development tools, methodologies and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Siemens Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale