Job Opportunities at Leadership Newspaper Group Limited
Posted on: 9 September, 2015
Deadline: 16 September, 2015
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Leadership Newspaper
Leadership Newspaper Group Limited, a reputable lifestyle magazine publication with focus on fashion, beauty and entertainment, based in Abuja, requires a seasoned professional to fill the position of:
- The Marketing Manager will formulate marketing strategies to maintain the brand's image.
- Will create and execute diversified activities to boost social awareness of the brand
- Create and manage client relationships
- Create new business opportunities and achieve business targets.
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2 years' experience in marketing and organising events
- Ability to multi-task and function under pressure and within deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
go to method of application »
- Drive the Marketing Department of the Company, with a view to expanding market opportunities.
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding business activity, such as industry trends and competition.
- Advise management on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Provide strong leadership for staff in the unit through mentoring and coaching.
- The candidate for this position must be a graduate with no less than five years work experience in a relevant field.
- Strong drive and resilience
- Action and result-oriented
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- A team player
- Ability to see things through to the end
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight schedules
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application including resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Manager (Magazine)" as the subject line.
Note: Applications that do not adhere to the above instructions will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leadership NewspaperSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Lead/Cofounder at Paruto
- iROKOtv Massive Recruitment for Offline Sales Agents
- Job Vacancies at a New Radio Station
- Job Opportunities at the Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Social Media Marketing Manager at Versatile Reporters
- Urgent Entertainment and News Reporters Vacancy at Mighty Media Plus Network Limited (Qed.ng)
- Brand Manager at MediaVision Limited
- Managing Editor at Campus Punch