Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
Adexen is mandated by an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site to recruit for a Senior Secretary for its operations in Abuja.
Our Client is an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site.
- Plan & organise MD’s work schedule to maximise his use of time, allowing adequate time for meetings to ensure that the day runs smoothly and they have achieved all they have planned to.
- Ensuring regular communication between yourself and the MD, so that both of you are aware of movements/plans, ensuring that both of you have accurate information and your manager arrives promptly for meetings.
- Travel planning and booking accommodation as required.
- Maintains & updates a follow up file for the purpose of reminding the MD of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
- Handles all confidential correspondence.
- Maintains and controls office supplies stock.
- Receives & monitors all incoming calls to MD, handle all phone calls and mail, visitors, screening as appropriate to ensure MD’s time is used efficiently.
- Ensure that all administration, including distribution & filing of reports, photocopying and all related work is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures.
- Arrange meetings and seminars, ensuring as appropriate that participants have all relevant papers in advance and ensuring specifically that the Managing Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Taking minutes at meetings, transcribe and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate format.
- Manage and maintain an up to date & easily accessible filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis.
- Establish relationships with partners (clients, vendors, administration, ) CEO & other levels.
- Minimum of 5 years in related field
- B Sc in any discipline from a recognised institution
- Attractive personality
- Able to complete tasks within tight deadlines
- Able to handle and manage sensitive & confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent planning & organizational skills.
- Expert is using Microsoft programs.
- Honest & trustworthy.
- Understanding of relevant legislation, policies & procedures.
- Possess cultural awareness & sensitivity
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.